Interactive Space has an enviable reputation in office relocation services. We are at the forefront of the market and have gained numerous repeat clients and word-of-mouth recommendations from those who have benefited from our professional services expertise.
An office relocation begins with a checklist, which will ensure you do not forget anything at this crucial phase of the project.
During the handover stage we will do the following:
- Ensure commissioning inspections take place
- Ensure Building Control and all Test Certificates are issued
- Oversee final snagging
- Issues the practical completion certificate
- Arrange for the handover of all As Built Drawings, Health & Safety files and O&M Manuals in hard and electronic format
- Agree and certify final accounts
- Issue the final budget report
- Agree and action the defects liability period works (6 months after completion)
Having undertaken this process countless times over the past 35 years, we have developed a corporate relocation strategy that is adapted for your specific project. Our expert team will assist you in managing and coordinating the move to your new offices.
During the office relocation stage we will do the following:
- Finalise the office relocation strategy with you
- Help select the office relocation specialist
- Ensure the contractor manages the move to the new premises
- Assist you with the Office Relocation Checklist
We work with you to seamlessly relocate your possessions and staff with minimal disruption to your organisation. You can carry on with your daily activities secure in the knowledge that your corporate relocation is in safe hands.
However, when you have completed your office relocation, our relationship with our clients continues. We like to spend about a month conducting follow-ups and tweaking the new site to make sure our clients get the optimum performance from their new premises. It’s aftercare like this that earns us repeat business. We don’t want to meet your expectations – we want to exceed them.
Interactive Space has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the technical components of the office relocation process. From leasing, brokerage, architecture consulting to interior design, we can help you through every step of the process.