We are delighted to announce that Monex Europe, Europe`s leading commercial foreign exchange specialist, has successfully moved into their new offices (9,000 sq ft) on the 3rd floor at One Bartholomew Lane, in the City of London.
This was the quickest project that Interactive Space has carried out in its 10 year history and success was achieved by the Client team making key decisions on time and excellent work on lease negotiations by Peter Lance and James Neville of Allsop. An outline of the programme is as follows:
1. Space Audit carried out by Interactive: 3rd to 4th October 2012
2. Building Appraisals carried out on Moorhouse and Bartholomew Lane: week commencing 8th October, including indicative space plans to show how well each building would work
3. Offers made on both buildings by Allsop: week commencing 15th October.
4. Space plans and M&E Engineering drawings completed and signed off by 26th October.
5. Heads of Terms agreed on 24th October 2012.
6. On site Validation Surveys, including water sampling started on 22nd October and completed by 26th October.
7. Technical Report, including a list of defects together with cost of rectification, issued on 26th October.
8. Interactive met with the Landlord`s Technical Team on 26th October to seek Landlord Approval for the fitting out works.
9. Cost plan and full set of drawings for co